Schumacher’s legendary engineering team have taken another leap forward with
electric touring car design. Drawing from the experience of years of racing
success, all over the world, with the SST and Mission ranges, the NEW Mi2 sets
new standards of performance and handling. With all new suspension, chassis,
top deck and transmission the Mi2 raises the bar for the 2004 season. Join
the team of Teemu Leino, Jonas Andersson, Niels Koenekoop, Chris Ashton, Steve
Pole and Paul Wynn who have all chosen to drive the Schumacher Mi2, probably
the most advanced touring car ever.
- All new ‘C’ hub suspension system – Improved handling and adjustability
to suit any track conditions.
- Balanced weight distribution chassis with fully adjustable battery position
tray – Total tuneability.
- MIP CVD axles with lightweight polymer driveshafts – Ultra low rotating
- ‘Air-Flo’ purple alloy motor mount as standard – Ultimate motor cooling.
- Purple alloy layshaft mounts and diff mounts as standard offers consistent
handling & precise transmission alignment.
- Improved limited slip ball differentials, with tungsten carbide balls as
standard – Long life & a super smooth action.
- Twin Kevlar reinforced belt transmission with lower, adjustable tension
high efficiency belts and power rollers to prevent belt skipping.
- 28 Piece ball bearing set – Ultra low rolling resistance, includes ballraced
- Low C of G fully adjustable body mounting system.
- Choice of internal ratio (1.8:1 or 2.1:1) This unique feature allows your
gear ratio to be optimised to your motor wind, for both technical and fast
- Purple alloy threaded shocks absorbers – Simple tuning of ride height.
- Lightweight alloy differential outputs and ‘blade’ driveshafts, low rotating
mass for fast acceleration.
- New improved differential and layshaft pulleys to minimize belt loading
without the belt jumping, maximizes belt efficiency.
- New front and rear, coloured anti-roll (sway) bars included.
- Lightweight foam bumper – Weight saving protection.
- Variable wheelbase – Ultimate tuning.
- Lightweight ‘Rev-Lite’ 24mm dish wheels.
- Full range of ‘Speed Secrets’ available.
- Kit Requires – Radio, motor, battery, speed control, body, and tyres.