3PK Super â€” Now fully synthesized!
It’s been THE system of choice for drivers of all skill levels; now
Futaba takes 3PK technology to new heights with two versions that add
even more features and convenience!
The 3PK Super has all of these upgrades…
- Redesigned Keypad â€” with a large, easy-to-use jog button.
This one button moves the cursor left, right, up or down; pushing the
button in then accesses the function.
- Vibrating Alert System â€” useful for monitoring battery levels, indicating Power On and Timer Up, as well as lap navigation
- Expanded Driver Menu â€” featuring three levels and a â€œBigâ€ menu especially for drivers of 1/5 scale and larger vehicles.
Mode Select â€” for choosing from two servo neutral points: 70/30, which
offers more acceleration and less brake for nitro modelers, or the
equal acceleration/brake 50/50 mode for electrics.
- Double the Model Memory â€” up to 20 models, while still being compatible with the CAMPac module that can add another 10 models.
The main screen provides a wealth of information instantly: voltage
levels; hours and minutes the radio has been on; model name; whether
you’re in High-Response or standard FM/PCM mode; dual rate settings;
throttle ATM; steering and throttle trim settings, and more.
You’ll still find all of the 3PK’s most popular features, including:
You get a choice of quality Futaba receivers, including the R203HF
High Response FM model (shown). When paired with digital servos in HRS
mode, this receiver delivers response that’s twice as fast as any other
system. That means you can hit the curves hotter, brake later, turn
quicker and accelerate sooner than you ever dared before!
With the Advanced Positioning Adapter, the wheel can be dropped or rotated to achieve the perfect “feel” in seconds.
- Large, backlit LCD screen with adjustable contrast and 128 x 64 resolution.
- “Direct Select” â€” single-button access to 8 pre-assigned functions
of “New Driver”, “Race-Ready”, “Big” or “Expert” menus that offer
easier programming for sport drivers and more advanced programming
levels for competitors
- Adjuster feature that restores compromised settings to Factory Default
- Assignable switch and dial functions
- Two programmable mixes for complex custom setups
- Digital trims and dials with automatic electronic memory
- Subtrims, servo reversing and EPA on all channels
- Failsafe and battery failsafe
- Easy conversion to right- or left-hand use
- Double dual rates, exponential and adjustable servo speed
- Up/Down, lap and system timers
- Direct Servo Control (DSC)*
- All this, in a system that weighs only 29 ounces!
Three different types of throttle curve make it easy to fine-tune
response to track conditions and driving styles. Besides Expo and VTR,
the 5-point throttle curve option offers accuracy and control to please
even the most discriminating driver.
All racers have a few functions they use constantly. With Direct
Select, you can create a list of any eight functions, bring it up with
a quick push of a button, and open them just as easily.
Choosing the proper modulation is equally simplified; in fact, all of
the 3PK Super’s programming options are contained on two screens, for