Team Losi introduces its newest addition to the Team Losi Racing lineâ€”the JRXS Type R 4WD Racing Sedan Kit.
* EA3 suspension components provide strength and durability
* Revised suspension geometry for improved handling
* Revised drivetrain layout with centrally located, rear-mounted motor
* New belt materials and drive pulley geometry
* New “narrow diff” setup
* Machined aluminum bulkheads and chassis braces
* Balanced weight layout for improved handling and response
* Ultra-narrow chassis and top deck
* New ball bearing steering system
* New front upper arm design for strength and stability
* F/R diff setup ideal for carpet racing
* Race proven adjustable bladder shocks with single or double O-ring configuration
* Bottom-load battery configuration accepts NiMH or Li-Po packsTeam Losi is pleased to announce the much anticipated release of the JRXS â€œType-Râ€ racing sedan. As the name implies this is an evolution of the ultra successful JRXS that has won numerous National and International events the last few years. Team Losi bucked the trend of making another copycat version of the all-to-common sedan design with the narrow centrally weighted JRXS. The Type-R retains all the hi-tech features of the JRXS as well as the numerous small changes and design innovations that the team has developed over the last few racing seasons to further enhance the versatility, adjustability, efficiency and performance. Although the Type-R comes with a set-up for foam tire racing, it still retains the unique ability to be quickly and easily converted for asphalt/rubber tire racing. The unmatched combination of cutting edge design, hi-tech materials, and machined parts make the JRXS Type-R the most feature packed sedan chassis ever offered for pro-class competition.
The new front upper arm design improves strength and increases stability during hard cornering.
The Type-R design centers weight and mass for razor-sharp response and handling.
Battery packs load from the bottom, lowering CG and making quick battery changes possible.
LiPo battery packs can be utilized in the Type-R bu using the included LiPo battery tray/mount set.
The “long arm” suspension configuration allows racers to choose a “short” or “long” suspension arm setting based on track conditions.
The Type-R’s super low profile keeps weight low and centered for precise handling.
Unique “reverse” CVD’s (RCD’s) are used on the rear of the Type-R to reduce wear and deliver a silky-smooth drivetrain.
The Type-R features innovative front and rear ball diffs. This setup is the “ticket” for foam-tire carpet racing.
The modular design makes maintenance of the Type-R easier than typical touring designs.
Machined aluminum bulkeads and chassis braces provide an ultra-rigid platform that resists tweaking and provides easy access for maintenance.
The centered and rear mounted motor configuration improve traction and handling while increasing cornering speeds, making the Type-R easier to drive “on the edge”.
The new ball bearing-equipped steering sytem utilizes smaller bearings for reduced weight, and delivers adjustable Ackerman with quick-response geometry for improved steering reaction and feel.