Now users of all models and brands of ESCs can appreciate and enjoy the advantages of Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery packs without the fear of damaging the cells. The Smart-Stop Li-Po Cut-Off Module will monitor your Li-Po battery pack voltage and prevent the batteries from going below the critical safety voltage level. This is achieved using a combination of throttle interruption and a visual cue from the included ultra-bright blue LED. The Smart-Stop Modules are available for 2-cell (#5470) or 4-cell (#5471) Li-Po battery packs and can be used with any brand brushed or brushless speed control for car, boat, or air applications.
For racers and bashers alike, the Smart-Stop Module will prevent your vehicle from draining your Li-Po packs below their safety level. The Smart-Stop Module connects between the receiver and speed control, and is easily set up with a One-Touch Set-Up button to learn the ESCÂ¡Â¦s settings for accurate and complete control. The Smart-Stop Module will interrupt the ESCÂ¡Â¦s throttle operation with short periods of throttle blipping. This is a warning that the Li-Po battery voltage safety level is approaching, giving the user a chance to bring in the vehicle. In addition, the remotely-mounted, ultra-bright blue LED will begin to flash, giving a clear visual cue that it is time to stop the vehicle. If the vehicle is run beyond this warning period, the Smart-Stop Module will bring the motor to neutral while leaving full steering servo control.
SMART-STOP LI-PO CUT-OFF FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Voltage Range: 2 cell (#5470) or 4 cell (#5471) Li-Po battery packs
- Low Voltage Indicators: Throttle Interruption (30 total) and Flashing Blue LED
- Size: 0.69 x 1.18 x 0.25 inches (17.5 x 30.0 x 6.4 mm)
- Weight: 0.4 oz. (11 grams)
- Voltage Cut-Off Point: 6.25 volts (#5470 2-cell); 12.5 volts (#5471 4-cell)
- Voltage Monitor Accuracy: 1%
- Set-Up: One-Touch
- Input Harness: 9Â¡Â¨ with standard JR plug
- LED Harness: 6Â¡Â¨ replaceable harness with ultra-bright blue LED attached
- Battery Connection: 10Â¡Â¨, 20 GA Black & Red silicone wire
- ESC Connection: Standard 3-pin
- Designed and Manufactured by Novak in the USA