Following the NISMO Coppermix Silvia and the NISMO R34 GTR Z-Tune, Tamiya is proud to announce the Mazda RX-7 FD3S on the user-friendly TT-01 chassis.
The 3rd and final generation of the RX-7 was, and still is, one of the best handling sports cars ever produced. With its powerful yet efficient RE13B 2-rotor Wankel Rotary engine and sophisticated twin-turbo system, excellent balance, and light-weight, the FD RX-7 had all the ingredients of a true sports car and is still a much sought-after machine amongst driving enthusiasts. Its beautifully curved futuristic body shape remained alluring throughout a production run that spanned 11 years and it remains an instantly recognizable icon that has also staked its claim in popular culture with appearances in major movies such as the Fast and the Furious series, games such as the Gran Turismo series, and the Japanese animation hit Initial D.
- Lightweight and user-friendly TT-01 chassis for effortless assembly.
- 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearbox.
- Includes electronic speed controller (TEU-101 BK) and type 540 motor.
- Includes LEDs for head and tail lights that turn on automatically when the car is switched on. Add the TLU-02 Light Control Unit (ITEM 53937) for greater control of light operations.
- Distinctive headlights are made from separately molded parts for an even more realistic look.
- Wide variety of tune-up parts are separately available to customize your machine.
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Source : Tamiya