Introducing our second release on the new TGS-R XBG chassis, the WRC Citroï¿½n Xsara. With the Xsara dominating this years WRC following taking out the manufacturers championship last year, the red, white and blue Xsara is proving to be one of WRCï¿½s most recognizable and most popular cars.
About the Citroen Xsara
The Xsara made its full season WRC debut in 2003, helping Citroï¿½n take out the Manufacturers Championship with driver Sebastian Loeb coming 2nd and Carlos Sainz 3rd. With these excellent results behind them, high expectations were a plenty for the Citroï¿½n team in 2004, and they havenï¿½t disappointed. The Xsara has dominated the 2003 season with Loeb winning in spectacular style in the snow in Monte Carlo and Sweden, and on gravel in Cyprus and Turkey. Half-way through the season and Citroï¿½n and Loeb have a healthy lead over last yearï¿½s Champion Petter Solberg (Subaru), making for an exciting second half to the season.
About the Model
- Fully assembled glow-engine R/C car with body pre-painted and markings pre-applied.
- Powerful FS-12SW engine that is easy to use and maintain.
- Features recoil starter and Speed-Tuned Gear.
- Full bearings and oil dampers for improved running performance and handling.
- Includes transmitter and receiver.
- Polycarbonate body represents Loebï¿½s No. 3 car for the 2004 Monte Carlo Rally.
RTR NITRO XB KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Battery: 4AA for Receiver 8AA for Transmitter
- Fuel: Nitro Glow Fuel
- Starting Equipment: Glow igniter
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Source : Tamiya USA