Made popular by the previously released Mini Coopers and the Swift S1600, the M-03 chassis is also currently being used in the ï¿½Mini-Sportsï¿½ category of the Tamiya Grand Prix. Tamiya now answers our fansï¿½ requests and announces the release of a high-performance race version of this chassis, which is packed with new special parts that are only available with this kit.
About the Model
- Kit can be used to build one of three different versions featuring the following different wheelbase lengths: M-03 (210mm), M-03M (225mm), M-03L (239mm).
- Newly designed front & rear lightweight aluminum uprights.
- Race-ready CVA dampers come in a limited edition clear blue color only available with this kit.
- Special all-white TRF damper springs (soft to hard) allow customization according to the circuit.
- All aluminum parts, including the M-03R-only motor heat sink and servo mounts, are made from durable blue anodized aluminum to add color highlights to the chassis.
- High-grip 60D radial tires mounted on chrome wheels included.
- R/C system, ESC, battery, body, and motor are sold separately.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Source : Tamiya USA