New GM brushless/brushed controllersÂ
7165Â GM-Genius 50
7166Â GM-Genius 85
7167Â GM-Genius 100
– New software specially designed for model cars and boats, but also suitable for model aircraft.
– GM-Genius 85 and GM-Genius 100: splashproof case (sensorless operation only)
– New special brake software provides several different braking characteristics
– Automatic detection of brushed + brushless motors
– Automatic detection of motors with Hall sensors
– Unprecedented standard of control and start-up characteristics with sensorless brushless motors
– Ideal for competition use >= 5 min.
– Optimized heat-sink for improved cooling (supplementary water-cooling possible with GM-GENIUS 50, 85, 90)
– Four drive programs, simple to set:
Modes 1 – 3 with forward / neutral / brake mode for competition use
Mode 1: for normal track conditions, with standard NiMH low-voltage power-down and active special brake software
Mode 2: for high-grip track conditions, for maximum acceleration and braking, with lower NiMH low-voltage power-down.
Mode 3: for slippery track conditions, with LiPo low-voltage power-down (optimized for four cells)
Mode 4: forward / neutral / brake / reverse, with standard NiMH low-voltage power-down
– All supplementary functions can also easily be programmed individually using the IDA programming system with Programmer, GMVIS-Commander(V2005) or PC (Windows 2000 or XP)
– Programmable supplementary functions such as automatic brake, maximum brake, maximum reverse speed, ABS, speed limiting, soft-start, minimum brake, full brake, automatic throttle, power curve, motor timing, current limiting, start-up current limiting, turbo and different braking characteristics.
2894.16Â Power capacitors plate 7×470ÂµF/16V
2894.35Â Power capacitors plate 7×220ÂµF/35V
2894.11Â Heatsink for GM-GeniusÂ 50-100
2894.12Â Programmer for all Genius controllers
– Two-line LCD screen
– Simple method of reading out and programming the seventeen supplementary functions of GENIUS speed controllers
– Two memory facilities for storing various speed controller settings
– Servo test function for different cycle times: 3 … 25 ms
– Automatic test facility for servos, e.g. for continuous testing, display or demonstration purposes. Variable test time for servotravel: 0.5 – 10 seconds.
– Receiver signal test function, indicates pulse width and cycle
– Internal LiPo battery voltage measurement
– Voltage measurement range 0 … 30 V (resolution: 0.05 V)
– No-contact rotational speed measurement for propellers with 1 to 6 blades, with optional illumination for rev. counting even under difficult conditions.
– Dimensions: approx. 84 x 41 x 20 mm
– Weight approx.: 68g
New GM Evo 3 Competition Brushless MotorsÂ
97225Â BRUSHLESS EVO3 #5 3,5T star wound
97226Â BRUSHLESS EVO3 #6 4T star or 7T delta
97227Â BRUSHLESS EVO3 #7 4,5T star wound
97230Â BRUSHLESS EVO3 #10 5,5T star wound
97231Â BRUSHLESS EVO3 #11 6,5T star wound
97233Â BRUSHLESS EVO3 #13 7,5T star wound
97237Â BRUSHLESS EVO3 #17 9,5T star wound
97238Â BRUSHLESS EVO 3 10,5T star wound
97242Â BRUSHLESS EVO 3 13,5T star wound
97243Â BRUSHLESS EVO3 #27 23T delta wound
With the introduction of the new brushless EVO 3 motors GM-Racing has succeeded in developing highly efficient motors which set new standards in terms of reliability and performance.
– Multiple extra-thick windings together with an extremely low-loss design and sintered neodymium magnets ensure enormous power and high efficiency.
– A thicker shaft provides for better true-running of the magnets.
– Cooling slots and an integral cooling fan keep the motors at reasonable temperatures even under the harshest competition conditions. The result is that the GM-Racing BRUSHLESS EVO 3 motors achieve constant levels of performance and efficiency which can only be reached briefly by brushed motors due to friction of the carbon brushes and subsequent overheating.
-BRUSHLESS EVO 3 motors feature sensors and a sensor connector, and can therefore be operated in conjunction with GM-GENIUS speed controllers with or without sensors; it is possible to remove the sensor leads for even greater reliability. Numerous successes by our team drivers, also in sensorless mode, such as the A-Final victory in the first A-Final (run in the rain) by Marc Fisher, demonstrate how controllable these motors are when used with GM-GENIUS controllers even under difficult conditions.
– Variable sensor timing.
-High-performance ballraces for safe operation at high rotational speeds.
– The motors satisfy the DMC regulations, EFRA rules and the ROAR regulations (as of April 2007).
– Special extra-powerful plastic-bonded upgrade magnets are available as accessories: for competitions in which plastic-bonded neodymium magnets are prescribed or in which a different performance characteristic is desired, the upgrade magnets, Order No.97215.1, are fitted as a substitute for the original magnets. These upgrade magnets are a special development for GM-Racing, and are around 30% more powerful than bonded military spec. neodymium types; they fit both the BRUSHLESS EVO 3 and the BRUSHLESS EVO 2 motor. Rotational speed with these magnets is around 10 – 15% higher than with standard sintered neodymium magnets, combined with reduced current drain and slightly higher maximum efficiency. For this reason these magnets are also a particularly good choice for slippery surfaces and 1 : 12 model cars.
6666.1Â Optional Magnet EFRA f.6666, 6670
97215.2Â Screw set for brushless IFMAR Motors
97237.1Â Sintered Magnet 12,5mm f. Brushless EVO3
97243.1Â Sintered Magnet 12,0mm f. Brushless EVO3
97343Â Rotor spacers 4×0,5mm, 4x1mm
95203Â High Performance Ball Bearing 1/8x 3/8 ”
95206Â Ceramic Ball Bearing 1/8x 3/8
Brushless Dr. Speed MotorsÂ
97253Â BRUSHLESS DR. SPEED 3,5T star wound
97254Â BRUSHLESS DR. SPEED 4,5T star wound
97255Â BRUSHLESS DR. SPEED 5,5T star wound
97257Â BRUSHLESS DR. SPEED 7T delta wound
97258Â BRUSHLESS DR. SPEED 8T delta wound
97259Â BRUSHLESS DR. SPEED 9T delta wound
97262Â BRUSHLESS DR. SPEED 12 T. delta wound
97267Â BRUSHLESS DR. SPEED 17 T. delta wound
97268Â BRUSHLESS DR. SPEED 10,5T star wound
97273Â BRUSHLESS DR. SPEED 13,5T star wound
With the introduction of the new Dr. SPEED brushless motors GM-Racing has succeeded in developing highly efficient motors which set new standards in terms of reliability and performance. lÂMultiple extra-thick windings together with an extremely low-loss design and sintered neodymium magnets ensure enormous power and high efficiency.- A thicker shaft provides for better true-running of the magnets.
– Cooling slots and an integral cooling fan keep the motors at reasonable temperatures even under the harshest competition conditions.
– Brushless Dr. SPEED motors feature sensors and a sensor connector, and therefore be operated in conjunction with GM-GENIUS speed controllers with or without sensors. It is possible to remove the tiresome sensor leads for even greater reliability.
– Variable sensor timing.
– High-performance ballracesfor high rotational speeds.
– The motors satisfy the DMC regulations and the EFRA (as of April 2007).
Source : RCzone.net