The Rough Rider was one of Tamiyaâ€™s earliest R/C buggies, and now we are proud to bring back the nostalgia with the latest addition to our user-friendly TamTech-Gear lineup, the Buggy Champ. Although it has a new name, the buggyâ€™s pedigree is unmistakable since it has features such as front double trailing arm suspension and a distinctive body shell styled after the original.
Underneath the retro look is the new and improved high-performance GB-02 chassis, and since itâ€™s a compact TamTech-Gear, just install some batteries and itâ€™s ready to tear it up both indoors and outdoors. In fact, up to 30 minutes of exciting driving can be done on a single charge thanks to its highly efficient type 370 motor.
About the Model
– Compact and Ready-to-Run 2WD electric R/C buggy.
– Unique suspension system features newly designed front trailing arms, just like the original Rough Rider.
– Durable lightweight body comes pre-painted with markings pre-applied.
– Ball differential, slipper clutch, and universal shaft with full ball bearings provide optimum transmission efficiency.
– Included type 370 motor provides approximately 30 minutes of running on a single charge.
– Includes compact ESC, receiver, servo, and Expec SP 2-channel transmitter for instant action straight from the box.
– Running battery & charger and batteries for transmitter are sold separately.
– Full lineup of TamTech-Gear Option Parts available to customize your machine.
56707 TamTech-Gear Buggy Champ
Source : rcworld.ch