2007 EFRA 1/10th On Road European Championships B
Alessio Mazzeo has won the European ‘B’ Championship for 1/10th touring, in Roeselare, Belgium at the weekend. The young driver, who had TQ’d the event by 6 seconds after an amazing Saturday morning run, took the win easily by 1 lap at the end of the 45 minute race.
Having dropped back just behind Dankel after a tire change mid way through the event, Alessio was able to claw back the time lost in the pitlane with a great drive on fresh tires. Serpent backed up Mazzeos great performance by getting one more driver into the final, after a difficult semi for the team, with Ralf Krause from Germany earning his spot in the final and taking 6th at the flag.
1. Mazzeo Alessio (I) – 170L 45:11.269 720 / Max / Xceed
2. Dankel Eric (D) – 169L 45:05.809
3. Ania Rocco (I) – 169L 45:12.872
4. Brown Stephen (GB) – 169L 45:15.812
5. Beat Walti (CH) – 166L 45:07.171
6. Krause Ralf (D) – 165L 45:14.191 720 / Mega / PMT
7. SchÃ¤r Traugott (CH) – 163L 45:10.418
8. Slater Chris (GB) – 162L 45:00.171
9. Gilliland Mark (GB) – 154L 44:28.227
10. Renaux Jerome (B) – 154L 45:01.431
Source : Serpent