One of the biggest events on the Chinese R/C race calendar took place over the weekend in Canton and it was Serpent driver Xu Qiliang who came away the victor.
The HK World Model team driver TQ’d his 720 for the prestigious 555 Cup and continued his qualifying pace in the final to take the win. Backing up Qiliang’s fine performance fellow Serpent racer Shi Zuer finished third to give the 720 a podium double.
1:10 Touring Car A Final Result
1. Xu Qiliang (TQ) – Serpent 720
2. Lee YuanJie – Xray NT1
3. Shi Zuer(Joe) – Serpent 720
4. Lin Yuqing – Kyosho RRR WC
5. Chen Ruiyong – Kyosho RRR WC
6. Zhao ShanAn – Xray NT1
7. Huo Biqi – Kyosho RRR WC
8. Kuang Jiayi(Niki) – Xray NT1
9. Hong Nanfang – Kyosho RRR WC
10.Chen Qiwen – Xray NT1
results source – redrc.net
Source : Serpent