RTR set come with the Spektrum DX2.0 control.
Starting with the same innovative ultra-narrow chassis and drivetrain layout as the 8IGHT-T Race Roller, the 8IGHT-T RTR packs power and handling superior to the competition right out of the box. Losiâ€™s 427 Big Block engine and tuned exhaust come pre-installed, along with the premium SpektrumÂ® crystal-free DX2.0 radio system for unmatched control. The centrally mounted motor, oversized shocks, thick aluminum chassis, and numerous other ingenious features yield both performance and durability.
– Spektrum DX2.0 radio system for crystal and interference free convenience
– Losi 427 engine and tuned exhaust
– Innovative truggy drivetrain layout with centrally mounted engine
– Oversized, hard anodized shock bodies with threaded collars
– Centrally located dual stage air cleaner
– Spin-Start starting system for simple engine starting
– Removable one-piece radio tray with separate boxes for the receiver and battery
– Sealed front and rear differential housings keep dirt out of the gears
– Captured hinge pins require no retaining clips
– Includes receiver pack and charger
Source : Xtreme RC