Will be available in Jun 2, 2007
Using the GB-02 Chassis and Front Double Trailing Suspension System.
Front Suspension – Double trailing arm with adjustable camber setting.
Ball Diff. – maintain traction in off raod condition
Slipper Clutch -Â to protect the gear from jump and shocking of the car.
< Basic specifications >
- – Total length 278mm
- – full-width 184mm
- – total height 110mm
- – wheel base 177mm
- – tread = 156mm (also front and back)
- – tire width/diameter = F:22/62mm R:28/64.5mm
- – frame = strengthening resin make monocoque type frame
- – drive system = horizontal ranging motor rear drive 2WD
- – diff. gear = ball diff.
- – steering wheel = 3 divided tie rod systems
- – suspension = F: Double trailing arm R: Double wishbone
- – gear ratio = 10.86:1
- – motor = 370 types
- – speed controller = ESC
- – with battery of attachment at the time of approximately 30 minute travelling possible (usual travelling full charge)
Source : Tamiya