1:10 FEMCA Championship
Main Final Result
1. Teddy Syach (Serpent 720/Mega) – 156 laps in 45:16.894
2. Philip Lee – 152 laps in 45:06.909
3. Sadikin – 152 laps in 45:13.963
4. Kris Heriana – 151 laps in 45:02.255
5. Ken Furukawa – 151 laps in 45:03.357
6. Benjamin Seet – 148 laps in 45:03.093
7. Erwin Luhur – 147 laps in 45:01.574
8. Philip Woodburry – 146 laps in 45:06.100
9. Charlee Phutyotini – 140 laps in 45:11.163
10.Suruth V. (Serpent 720/Max) – 122 laps in 36:16.772
Teddy Syach is the 2007 1:10 FEMCA Champion. Â The Team Serpent Indonesia driver won the prestigious title at the Jakarta track over the weekend driving his Mega powered Serpent 720 taking the victory by a 4 lap margin over Philip Lee.
Syach, who qualified third for the Main Final, drove perfectly over the 45 minute encounter and his smooth driving meant no need for a tyre change during the race allowing him to cruise home for the win.
Fellow Serpent racer Suruth V. looked set to make it a podium double for the 720 but at 36 minute while running third he suffered a heavy crash which immediately ended his race.
In the 1:8 FEMCA Championship held at the same time in Jakarta, Serpent team driver Suruth V. from Thailand took the win only to be disqualified when his 960 failed to meet the minimum weight by just 10 grams in the post race technical inspection. Â Serpent still managed a podium double however with 1:10 Champion Syach claiming second ahead of Yokoyama Masaki who steered his 960 to third.
Source : Serpent