Delivery of the Spada 09 will be start from July 2007.
- – Light weight chassis with simple 2 belt drive 4WD system.
- – Famous racing engine brand, Star Motor, SIRIO 09 engine.
- – One way unit for front, Ball Diff for rear.
- – Front King Pin Suspension, new concept Rear Axle Suspension.
- – Standard servos (including Mini servos) can fit. (Micro servos donâ€™t.)
- – Battery box for AAA with BEC connector.
- – New â€œCRC-IIIâ€ body, based on CRC-II, 1/12 EP racing, Fantom EP-4WD EXT Japan Nationals Winning Car in 1985.
- – 2mm 17S duraluminium Main Chassis provides high stability, temperate flexibility, and better radiation of heat.
- – Sponge tire, glued on 8 spoke wheel, has same quality as KRF Racing tire.
- – Full Ball Bearing
- – New 38cc fuel tank (approx. 5 minutes running time per a tank)
- – 2 speed transmission as standard.
- *Length: 260mm
- *Width: 172/178mm
- *Height: 78mm
- *Wheelbase: 200mm
- *Tread: 147mm(F)/140mm(R)
- *Tire: 46Ã—25mm(F)/50Ã—38mm(R)
- *Gear Ratio: 5.89:1(1st)/4.62:1(2nd)
- *Weight: 1000g (w/Body)
- *Engine: Sirio 09
Source : Kyosho