The second round of the Austrian National Championships took place at the Kematen track near near Innsbruck over the weekend and it was Serpent 960 team driver Daniel Tomaschko who took top honours.
The event, which attracted a very strong entry, also saw good results for Team Serpent in the two 1:10 classes. Â In the Top Class, with five Serpent 720s in the Main Final, Gerhard Kandelhart steered his example to second.
In the Sport Class, Peter Mayrhofer and Christian Ausweger made the podium with their Mega powered 720s finishing 2nd and 3rd respectively with Harald Hofer, also using Mega powered, 4th.
Austrian 1:8 National Championship
Round 2, Kematen
Main Final Result (Top 4)
1. Daniel Tomaschko (Serpent 960 ’07/Mega ZX DSII+)
2. Manuel Gremlica
3. Michael Selner
4. Harald Hofer (Serpent 960 ’07/Mega ZX DSII+)
1:10 Main Final 1:10 Top Class (Top 4)
1. Hupo HÃ¶nigl
2. Gerhard Kandelhart (Serpent 720/Mega)
3. Manuel Singer
4. Christian Scheidl (Serpent 720/Mega ZX)
1:10 Main Final 1:10 Sport Class (Top 4)
1. Stefan Mayrhofer
2. Peter Mayrhofer (Serpent 720/Mega ZX)
3. Christian Ausweger (Serpent 720/Mega)
4. Harald Hofer (Serpent 720/Mega ZX)Source : Serpent