The BMW Z4 first made its debut in 2002 as the replacement for the earlier Z3 roadster. A few years later, the coupe version was unveiled, and it wasnâ€™t long before BMWâ€™s M Division went to work turning it into a full-fledged racing car. The result was the stylish BMW Z4 M Coupe Racing, which Tamiya now brings to you as the newest addition to our ever-expanding lineup of electric R/C cars on the reliable TT-01 chassis
About the Model
- Lightweight and user-friendly TT-01 chassis modified by reversing rear suspension arms to create the shorter wheelbase (251mm) for greater scale accuracy.
- 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearbox.
- All-new body shell accurately recreates the sleek lines of the Z4 M Coupe race car and is made from durable polycarbonate.
- Markings and painting instructions included to depict the car in BMW Motorsport works livery.
- Includes electronic speed controller (TEU-101 BK) and type 540 motor.
- Includes LEDs for head and tail lights that turn on automatically when the car is switched on.
- Metal-plated light fixtures enhance the realistic appearance of the LEDs.
- Add the TLU-02 Light Control Unit (ITEM 53937) for greater control of light operations.
- Wide variety of tune-up parts are separately available to customize your machine.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Source : Tamiya