1/10 R/C ELECTRIC POWERED 4WD TOURING CAR
TF-5 Readyset MAZDA 6 – with NOVAK ESC / Receiver Unit
Reap the advantages of aerodynamic body and shaft-driven 4WD in this Readyset.
Trusted NOVAK one-piece motor control amp and receiver unit makes high-performance driving even easier.
The world-class 1/10 EP touring car racing performance of the TF-5 is now packaged in a Readyset for a user-friendly shaft-driven machine to suit beginners through to expert racers. Add the stunning aerodynamics of the MAZDA 6 body printed with vivid color scheme and this machine is on the road fast. Setting adjustment points are available on many parts for fine tuning optimal performance. Now everyone can experience EP touring car racing at its thrilling best!
Available : Nov 2007
Shaft-driven 4WD chassis is equipped with ball differentials on front and rear to realize driver-friendly high-speed performance to suit drivers of various levels.
Loaded with renowned NOVAK one-piece motor control amp and receiver unit. Suitable to 19-turn motors. Reverse function can also be deactivated.
Oil shocks with dial adjustment of chassis height for precision settings. Aluminum parts are anodized in red for stunning performance and style.
- Readyset packaged around the TF-5
- Vivid color scheme stencil printed onto a finished body.
- Sealed drive system ideal for parking lot racing performance.
- Drive system features full ball bearing specifications.
- Equipped with resin joint type universal swing shafts.
- Aluminum parts are anodized in red for spectacular color style.
- Composition of each part designed for impact resistance, ideal for a Readyset.
- Tires are pre-glued and motor control amp is also pre-set.
- Use optional motor and tire combinations to extract even more performance from the chassis.
- Compatible with TF-5 options and replacement parts and can be converted into different TF-5 versions.
- Loaded with user-friendly 20-turn G20 motor with built-in cooling fan. Provides constant high power over long run times.
Chassis Technical Data
Length : 360mm
Width : ï¼ˆFï¼‰186mm/ï¼ˆRï¼‰185mm
Height : 115mm
Ground Clearance : 5mm
Wheelbase : 259mm
Tread (F/R) : 162/161mm
Tire(F/R) : Î¦66Ã—25mm
Gear Ratio : 4.7ï¼š1
Weight : Approximately 1,600g (with body)
Motor : 540-size 20-turn motor
Source : Kyosho