# SS21.5 Pro Brushless Motor is 21.5 turns and is the slowest motor in the SS Pro Series. It was specifically designed to offer oval and beginning drivers an even slower option, which makes it ideal for extended run times (#3421).When using a 2S Li-Po pack, the SS21.5 Pro brushless motor can match the speed of the Novak SS10.5 Pro (#3410) brushless motor on a 4-cell Ni-MH pack.
- Sensor-based for excellent braking and low-speed driveability
- High-performance Nickel-plated Sintered Neodymium rotor (ROAR-Approved!) for maximum motor acceleration, braking power and performance in high-temperature conditions
- Oversized front bearing for increased load handling and bearing life
- Lightweight ribbed aluminum end bells
- Provides approximately 20% longer run-times compared to brushed motors
- Specifically designed for R/C vehicles
- Non-removable color timing ring (SS10.5 and SS13.5 motors)
- Direct-Solder Wiring Tabs for flexible soldering options
- Minimal maintenance
- User-replaceable rotor (#5908) and Novak 13 mm tuning rotor (#5909), front end bell/bearing, and rear bearing (#5919)
- Thermal Overload Protection (when used with a Novak brushless ESC)
- No cogging
- Factory hand-wound and race-tuned by Novak in Irvine, Calif.
- Meets all ROAR specifications
Source : Novak