The first element of protection for an R/C vehicle is an effective front bumper. The Losi Micro-T does not have a real front bumper. RPM steps in with our new wide front bumper.
- Extends 3/8 forward from the front of the chassis, providing serious impact-cushioning and absorbing protection to the tiny and fragile front-end components of these trucks.
- Low-friction skid rails are molded in to the bottom.
- Approximately 25% thicker than the stock skid plate yet still maintains an ultra-slim weight of a mere 2 grams.
- The added thickness of the bumper protects the entire front end of the chassis much better than the stock skid plate, improving overall chassis durability.
- A molded in front cross rib adds rigidity to the bumper while preventing the front hinge pin wire from slipping out.
- A-arm clearance angles are molded in to allow full A-arm droop.
- Deeply countersunk screw holes protect the tiny mounting screws.
- Molded in black from our trademark blend of proprietary materials means superior strength & impact resistance! Our Micro-T bumper will absorb frontal impact energy instead ofWide Front Bumper Mounted on a Micro-T transferring those forces into the weaker areas of the chassis, preventing or significantly reducing potential internal damage.
Source : RPM