The BR50 is in a class all by itself. Made to be ultra durable, easy to handle and maintain. Features like floating gearboxes, a sealed center gearbox, all the suspension and tuning options you will ever need, and a powerful 4.6 big block
The BR50 comes pre-built, with factory driver set-up, multi-color printed body, and includes an AM radio system with a high torque steering servo and a mini-receiver. The tires are pre-glued on strong composite plastic wheels. The kit includes all Allen wrenches, a multi socket wrench, glow-plug igniter, and a 500cc fuel bottle, the only thing left to buy is batteries and fuel!
- 3mm Aluminum Chassis
- Aluminum Upper Deck
- 4WD Shaft-Drive
- Powerful 4.6cc Pull Start Engine
- Adjustable Suspension
- Fully Sealed Bearings
- Aluminum Shocks with 3mm shock shaft and 14mm piston
- Aluminum Shock Towers
- Composite Suspension Arms
- Aluminum Tuned Exhaust Pipe
- Sealed Receiver Box
- Sealed Center Gear Box
- Two Stage Air Filter
- Exclusive Ultra Low Diff design for lower center of gravity
- 4 Bevel Gear Differentials
- Unique Braking System with Dual Brake Disk
- Rubber dampened hinge pin pivot points for better bump absorbsion and increased durability
- Thick composite chassis braces front & rear
- High-tech Radio System with hi-torque steering servo
- Laydown Steering Servo
- Robitronic Blade Runner Tires
- Strong Composite Spoke Wheels
- Super strong 0.060â€ Body
- Fully printed, decaled and trimmed body
- Floating front and rear differentials
- 150cc fuel tank with built in splash guard and drain
- Fuel Bottle
- Glow Plug Igniter
- Cross Wrench
All you need is fuel and AA batteries and you are ready to go.
Big block power
The 4.6 big block engine is extremely powerful. With a super-size heat-sink you will never have issues with high temperatures and overheating. A high-flow dual stage air filter protects the engine from contamination. Tuning and adjustments are simple and you can have the BR50 up and performing in a short amount of time. The engine is equipped with a pull start system, so no need for an expensive starter box. The aluminum pipe is very lightweight and has been tuned to the engine for maximum power.
The BR50 chassis was designed for an ultra low center of gravity, to be lightweight and have maximum suspension travel. The result is a very easy handling chassis right out of the box and with all the options for setup you can fine tune it to your driving style and track conditions. Long oil-filled 14mm piston aluminum shocks with 3.5mm shafts and super strong composite suspension arms let the car fly over bumps and jumps. The heavy duty aluminum shock towers are strong and allow multiple shock positions for further tuning. All the suspension pins are supported in rubber bushings; this elastic connection avoids damage to the suspension during severe use. The BR50 has three low profile differentials all with 6 hardened metal gears. The aluminum-top deck is ultra low further adding to the low center of gravity. All this adds up to a strong performing chassis with performance advantages you can feel right out of the box.
The BR50 offers a wide range of tuning adjustments so that you can fine tune your truck to any driving condition. All important suspension points are easily adjustable.
- 36 possible shock positions available to fine tune your suspension.
- Spring-clips for adjustment of ride height.
- Adjustable front and rear camber
- Adjustable steering geometry.
- Front inboard toe angle adjustments: 0Âº to -2 Âº
- Rear inboard toe angle adjustments: 0Âº to -2 Âº
- Front kick up angle adjustments: 0Âº to 2 Âº
- Rear anti dive angle adjustments: 0Âº to 2 Âº
The BR50 has been designed for easy access to all important components of the car. All 3 differentials are within easy reach; if you need to access them simply remove 4 screws. The engine and pipe assembly can be pulled out by removing 4 screws. Reaching the steering and suspension adjustment points require removal of only a couple screws each.
Total length 610mm
Total Width 330mm
Total Height 175mm
Fuel tank 150cc
- Single speed transmission for maximum performance at the track with the 4.6 big block engine
- 6 gear hardened metal differentials
- Lightweight chassis and components for optimum agility and handling
- Adjustable steering geometry
- Sway bars included for front and rear
- Vented steel disk brakes for maximum breaking
- Super low aluminum upper deck and low mounted components
- Low profile differentials
- Aerodynamic body for high speed and good airflow
- Clean chassis bottom with countersunk screws and seamless transition to the chassis side-guard
- Full set of universal joints (front, rear, center front, and center rear)
- All gears in drive train are hardened steel
- Super-durable suspension and shock towers
- Long composite shocks with diaphragms
- 17mm Wheel Hex Hubs
- Fully closed drive-train
- Wire routing for servo leads and receiver
- 150cc fuel tank with splash guard and drain
- Included transponder mount, allows use of all AMB transponders
- Dust-sealed receiver/battery-box.
Source : Axial Racing & rcforum.co.kr