The RTR Sprint 2 Sport features a completely pre-assembled chassis with all the major electronics installed. You get a full set of high quality HPI electronics, from the 15-turn Firebolt motor to the SC-15 electronic speed control and TF-1 radio gear. All you have to supply are the 8 AA batteries for the transmitter, plus the battery and charger for the car. Supplying the Sprint 2 in this form allows you to pick and choose the exact battery/charger setup you want, so you can be ready for full throttle racing or hours of car park fun!
This road version adds specially designed D compound, treaded X-Pattern tyres, pre-mounted on officially licensed replicas of the famous Volk TE37 wheels. Top it off with your choice of two different pre-painted bodyshells, the sleek HPI Toureza or the hulking HPI Fujitsoba Subaru Impreza, both supplied with vinyl decals and flashy, eye-popping graphics already applied. The chassis is factory assembled right out of the box, making the Sprint 2 Sport the quick and easy way to practice your mad racing skills. The RTR Sprint 2 Sport is a complete machine that looks and drives just like the real thing!
- The included 190mm body is clear, pre-trimmed and ready for your custom paint scheme. Realistic vinyl decals are supplied and pre-cut for easy application. Convenient window masks and protective film are also included.
- High quality HPI SF-1 steering servo, SC-15 ESC and Firebal 15-turn motor included.
- Officially licensed Rays/Volk TE37 chrome plated wheels. 6mm offset rear wheels fill out the fenders and give the wheels the wide look seen on full-size drift cars.
- Hard compound Type A drift tyres for controllable drifting with realistic looks and aggressive tread pattern.
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts.
- Adjustable rear body posts allow you to mount a variety of different bodies without trimming or replacing the posts.
- Fine tune your suspension with adjustable turnbuckles.
- Complete set of ball bearings for a smooth and efficient drivetrain.
- Oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers with specially chosen springs for drifting.
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices.
- Durable injected moulded nylon main chassis.
- Front and rear shock towers with optimized shock absorber and camber link positions for ideal suspension geometry.
- Optional low profile front shock tower is included in the kit which allows the use of the full range of HPI 190mm bodies.
- Droop screws allow you to â€œrace tuneâ€ your suspension settings.
- Precise bellcrank steering.
Source : HPI