The RTR Sprint 2 Drift Sport features a completely pre-assembled chassis with all the major electronics installed. You get a full set of high quality HPI electronics, from the 15-turn Firebolt motor to the SC-15 electronic speed control and TF-1 radio gear. All you have to supply are the 8 AA batteries for the transmitter, plus the battery and charger for the car. Supplying the Sprint 2 in this form allows you to pick and choose the exact battery/charger setup you want, so you can be ready for full throttle racing or hours of car park fun!
This drift version adds specially designed hard compound, treaded drift tyres, pre-mounted on officially licensed replicas of the famous Volk TE37 wheels. Top it off with your choice of two different clear JDM-spec bodyshells, the legendary Toyota Trueno AE86 or the hot Nissan 350Z, both supplied with pre-cut vinyl decals and a set of flashy, eye-popping drift decals. The chassis is factory assembled right out of the box, making the Sprint 2 Drift Sport the quick and easy way to practice your drifting skills. The RTR Sprint 2 Drift Sport is a complete drift machine that looks and drifts just like the real thing!
- The included 190mm body is clear, pre-trimmed and ready for your custom paint scheme. Realistic vinyl decals are supplied and pre-cut for easy application. Convenient window masks and protective film are also included.
- High quality HPI SF-1 steering servo, SC-15 ESC and Firebal 15-turn motor included.
- Officially licensed Rays/Volk TE37 chrome plated wheels. 6mm offset rear wheels fill out the fenders and give the wheels the wide look seen on full-size drift cars.
- Hard compound Type A drift tyres for controllable drifting with realistic looks and aggressive tread pattern.
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts.
- Adjustable rear body posts allow you to mount a variety of different bodies without trimming or replacing the posts.
- Fine tune your suspension with adjustable turnbuckles.
- Complete set of ball bearings for a smooth and efficient drivetrain.
- Oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers with specially chosen springs for drifting.
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices.
- Durable injected moulded nylon main chassis.
- Front and rear shock towers with optimized shock absorber and camber link positions for ideal suspension geometry.
- Optional low profile front shock tower is included in the kit which allows the use of the full range of HPI 190mm bodies.
- Droop screws allow you to “race tune” your suspension settings.
- Precise bellcrank steering.
Source : HPI