2.5 DUO BRUSHLESS MOTOR SUGGESTED TOURING CARS
Suggested for 5 cell Touring Cars
New brushless motor system from Trinity designed to use either sensor or sensor less speed controls. Works with any racing speed control on the market. All new winds developed to produce the maximum in performance and power.
- Â Sintered neodymium magnets and large gauge wire for high power and effi ciency.
- Â Can cooling vents and an internal rotor fan keeps motor cooling running for greater efficiency.
- Â The Duo has both sensor and sensor less connections for use with either types ofÂ speed control.
- Â Works will all good brushless speed controls.
- Â Meets all ROAR, and EFRA rules.
Note: “Only used with 4 or 5 cell batteries. mainly used in 5 cell rubber tire touring car”. The Lrp and Novak speed controls can only handle 3.5 turn motors with 6 cells.
Source : Team Trinity