AC100V and DC12V power and can be used for charging and discharging equipment.Â Tamiya and types of cancer that includes a connector for charging.
- Input power source AC100V & DC12V
- corresponding battery nickel hydrogen and the nicad battery 1 – 10 cells (1.2 – 12.0V) the lithium ion lithium polymer battery 1 – 4 cells (3.6 – 14.8V) the lead batterycell (Pb) 2V, 6V, 12V & charge capacity 300 – 5000mAh
- charging current 0.3 – 5.0A
- discharge current 0.3 – 2.0A
- case size 161Ã—144Ã—83mm (projection ones are excluded)
- Weight 638g
Source : KO Propo & Pro-shop Futaba