Tamiya’s Fire Dragon was a popular R/C off-road buggy that was produced in the late 1980s.The chassis was an evolution from the Thunder Shot chassis and featured a more conventional4 oil damper suspension instead of the previous front mono-shock system for improved off-road handling. R/C fans who dreamed about owning this buggy as children have now grown up, and Tamiya is about to make their childhood dream a reality. We are proud to announce that the FireDragon will return in its original form.
About the Model
- Â Nostalgic 1/10 scale R/C off-road buggy assembly kit.
- Â Shaft-driven 4WD chassis features durable monocoque frame and a chassis cover to help safeguard internal mechanisms.- Front and rear gearboxes are fully enclosed to prevent interference from dirt and debris.
- Â Differential gear ensures efficient power transfer from the motor.
- Â 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension equipped with 4 oil dampers.
- Â Distinctive body shell locates the driverï¿½s cockpit near the nose and is made from tough lightweight polycarbonate.
- Â Driver torso figure is included for a touch of realism.
- Â Type 540 motor included.
- Â 2-channel R/C system with ESC, servos, and 7.2V battery & charger separately required.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
* Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
* Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
* Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
* Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
* Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Source : Tamiya