Available in Jan 30, 2008.
Proven chassis acquires increased durability and easy maintenance.
Features new Touch Starter for stress-free engine starting!
The V-ONE SIII that received fanatical support from both beginner and expert racers evolved even further ahead with the Evo. While keeping the driver-friendless of the belt-driven 4WD, it provided the ideal machine for a driverâ€™s first race to the podium. By challenging the existing standards for a low C of G, the low and wide stance worked with the World Champion V-ONE RRRâ€™s suspension and combined with a 2-speed automatic transmission as standard and the user-friendly GXR15 engine, an amazing racing machine has evolved. The new Touch Starter means you simply push the battery unit onto the chassis and a cell motor cranks the engine to start. The engine is also fitted with a line to the glow plug and an LED that indicates the condition of the glow plug. Use the Touch Starter for the ultimate in trouble-free engine starting and the Evo is ready for real racing action.
Evo. Version Features
- Features maintenance-friendly improvements such as new type chassis shape that allows easy replacement of spur gear.
- Long front swing shafts eliminate possibility of shafts dropping out.
- Adoption of hardened main shaft dramatically reduces chances of gear loss.
- Change in throttle linkage lever angle results in more linear control feel.
- Servo horn has been strengthen with thicker serration.
- More fix points on the radio box allowing easier maintenance and increased durability.
- Features oil shocks with dial adjustable springs.
- New lightweight compact design Touch Starter unit features new glow plug condition indicating LED.
Simply touch to start!
- Lightweight compact design for easy starting. Chassis mounted starter unit is more space efficient and lighter than previous model.
- To start the engine, simply connect the battery unit to the contact point on the chassis.
- When the battery unit is connected, the cell motor automatically cranks the engine and the glow plug is heated.
- An LED on the chassis mounted unit indicates the condition of the glow plug. Safe and reliable engine starting.
Chassis Technical Data
- Length 440mm
- Width 200mm
- Height 115mm
- Ground Clearance 8mm
- Wheelbase 260mm
- Tread (F/R) 176mm
- Tire(F/R) Î¦ 64Ã—24mm
- Gear Ratio 8.13 / 5.6ï¼š1
- Weight 1,925ï½‡ (approx.)
Source : Kyosho