1) Elliot Boots – Associated RC8 – RB S7
2) Mike Cradock – Kyosho – MP777 -Â Sirio .21
3) Sam Taylor – Kyosho MP777 – Novarossi 21-7
1) Richard Ford – Hong Nor CRT Pro – RB
2)Â Matt ReubenÂ -Â Kyosho ST-RR – Sirio .21
3) Jon Mason – Kyosho STR – RB C6
Team Associated factory driver Elliott Boots drove his RB powered RC8 Factory Team to a dominant win at the proline Badlnds challenge at Dartford Race Track.
It took a lot of hard work from the guys at DRT but after an early start and a ton of elbow grease they had the track in top racing condition.
It was an exciting race but Elliott took the lead early and pulled away to take the win by over 2 laps in front of the Kyosho drivers Mike Cradock and Sam Taylor.
The full A Final results can be seen here.
We also have Elliott’s winning setup sheet available here.
Round 4 takes place on 17th February 2008.
Source : CML Distribution & Piraterc.com