Available Late Feb 2008
In stock trim the new E-MaxxÂ® (#3905) is equipped with a Brushless Readyâ„¢ single speed transmission that is optimized for all-around running. The accessory Two-Speed Conversion Kit offers another dimension of versatility and performance for E-Maxx owners who want the option of stump-pulling torque and high-speed passes. The included waterproof sub-micro servo actuates the internal shift fork with the push of a button from a three channel transmitter (sold separately).
The first ratio gear sets allow custom tuning for various applications and performance preferences. The close ratio first gear set is ideal for running through grass, mud bogging, and hill climbing; while the wide ratio first gear set delivers an amazing 50:1 final drive ratio for climbing serious terrain.
- Shift-on-the-fly from the transmitter (sold separately)
- Select low gear for monster torque or shift into high gear for 30+MPH top speed
- Brushless Readyâ„¢ E-Maxx transmission can handle big block brushless power in any gear
- Close ratio first gear set adds high-torque grunt and wheelies on demand
- For the ultimate rock crawling granny-gear, the wide ratio first get set has a final drive ratio over 50:1 with the stock pinion and spur gears
- Includes a waterproof (#2065) sub-micro shift servo
Source : Traxxas