For increased durability, Novak is offering an HV Brushless Motor 5mm Upgrade Kit to specially equip your existing 4.5 and 6.5 HV High-Voltage Brushless Motor with a sturdy 5mm output shaft. The existing output shaft on the HV motor is the industry-standard 1/8â€, but upgrading to the 5mm rotor can increase a motorâ€™s resilience and race life. This heavy-duty upgrade kit includes a Nickel-plated, high-strength, sintered rotor featuring a 5mm output shaft to decrease the likelihood of damage to the shaft in harsh driving conditions, and a front endbell and bearing replacement that is specially designed to accommodate the larger diameter output shaft.
NOVAKâ€™S HV BRUSHLESS MOTOR 5MM UPGRADE KIT FEATURES
- Specifically developed for use with a Novak HV High Voltage Brushless Motors (#3424 and #3426) and the original HV4400
- Features lightweight, ribbed-aluminum front endbell and bearing replacement
- Magnet: Nickel-plated, high-strength Sintered Neodymimum
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 180degrees C
- Shaft Diameter: 5mm [accepts all 5mm pinion gears, including Novakâ€™s Mod 1 Steel Pinion Gears for 5mm Shaft (#5100/11T, #5101/12T, #5102/13T, #5103/14T, #5104/15T, #5105/16T)]
Source : Team Novak