4PK – 4 Channel 2.4GHz Computer System
The new flagship in surface systems.
The design goes beyond stylish; the 4PK is also very well-balanced and ergonomic. The transmitter weighs only 1.5 pounds, which racers will appreciate at the end of a long, grueling main, and you can also position the wheel and adjust the trigger location to perfectly fit your hand and your type of driving.
While driving, you’ll enjoy performance pluses such as built-in 40-model memory, 10-character naming and super-sensitive 2048 resolution, to name just a few. Because the 4PK was designed as a native 2.4GHz spread spectrum system, there’s no need for a separate module to worry about, a state-of-the-art receiver is included, and all of the incredible benefits of Futaba’s FASST system technology are at your command.
- “New Driver”, “Race-Ready”, “Expert” and “Big Car” menus that add functions based on driving skill level and experience
- Throttle Mode Select, for selecting acceleration/brake servo neutral points between 70/30 for nitro or 50/50 for electrics
- Redesigned keypad with large center jog button
- Vibrating alert system
- “Direct Select” single-button access to eight pre-assigned functions
- Navigation Lap Timer that sounds when target lap time is exceeded
- Servo Display Screen shows set-ups/mixes for individual servos (Expert Menu)
- Throttle programming options, including 5-point curve, expo and VTR
4PK System Overview:
- Ergonomic design for balance, feel, weight and adjustability
- 40-model memory
- 10-character model naming
- 4th channel for adjusting brake bias
- 2048 resolution for the ultimate in precision control
- 2 programmable mixes
- Assignable buttons and dials
- Digital trims and dials
- Advanced Positioning Adapter (APA)
- Adjustable trigger location
- Backlit 128 x 64 white LCD screen with adjustable contrast
- Subtrims, servo reversing and EPA on all channels
- Throttle Variable Trace Rate (VTR)
- Fail-safe and battery fail-safe (voltage selectable)
- Direct Servo Control (DSC)
- Exponential & adjustable servo speed (Steering/Throttle)
- Up/Down, lap & systems timers
- 100-lap memory
- Electronic & mechanical ATL (Adjustable Throttle-Low side only)
- Traction control/Acceleration rate
- ABS braking system
- Boat programming
- Tx NiMH and Futaba charger
The included R604FS receiver features Dual Antenna Diversity (DAD) for reliability and security. Its compact size (1.54 x 1.02 x 0.55 inches) and weight (0.49 ounces) lets you use it in the tightest installations.
Not only is the backlit LCD screen large enough for easy reading without eye strain, it’s also angled for instant viewing without having to tilt the transmitter.
The redesigned keypad features a large 4-direction jog button for quick access and scrolling. Important functions can be assigned to buttons on the wheel housing to keep them within easy reach.
The trigger position can also be adjusted, by as much as 7 mm. This allows you to customize the radio for sharper response based on finger size.
Achieve perfect “feel” in seconds with the Advanced Positioning Adapter. You can drop the wheel down, move it left or right, even change the angle â€” a feature that many drivers have requested.
Much consideration went into the design of the 4PK’s grip, which is slightly thicker to accommodate larger hands. Besides being lighter, the transmitter’s weight is ideally balanced for added comfort.
Because the 4PK was engineered from the beginning for 2.4GHz modulation, there’s no module to worry about.Â
No NiCd battery here â€” the 4PK comes with a 1700mAh NiMH transmitter pack that’s comparable in size, but with almost twice the capacity. That means about TWO HOURS of operation on a single charge…enough for the longest of mains!
Source : Futaba 2.4gigahertz.com