Available Feb 26, 2008
This container ‘AC/DC expert charger 5S’ is a product that improves the detection sensitivity of the delta peak voltage (Sensitive) to charge with a handling method severe, latest high performance and high capacity nickel metal hydride battery more safely. It is abnormality and not a breakdown though the delta peak auto cutting might work early depending on the condition of the battery because the sensitivity is high.
- ï½¥LCD with backlight
- ï½¥5mV in delta peak cutting voltage/cell
- ï½¥1.0V in electrical discharge cutting voltage/cell
- ï½¥External made of aluminum heat sink
- ï½¥Rapid charger for Nickel metal hydride battery.
- ï½¥Nickel metal hydride battery of 1-14 cell (1.2V-16.8V) can charge/be
- ï½¥Charge control with 16bitCPU.
- ï½¥Charge, electrical discharge, and electrical discharge. Three modes of charge.
- ï½¥The inside of the main body is cooled with the cooling fan.
- ï½¥The liquid crystal display with the backlight is installed.
- ï½¥The voltage, the amount of the charge, and the peak voltage of the battery can be
- ï½¥The condition confirmation of the battery is easy.
- ï½¥Input power supply : AC100V-110V 50 / 60Hz / DC12V 7A above
- ï½¥Charging current : 0.2A-5A (2A or less more than ten cells)
- ï½¥Discharge current : 0.12A-2A(It limits and exist depending on the number of cells. )
- ï½¥Cutting method : delta peak auto cutting (16 bit CPU)
- ï½¥Size : W150mm x L160mmx H90mm 600g
- ï½¥Accessory : Conversion connector AC input cable DC input cable for output code RX/BEC (7.2V connector)
Source : ABC Hobby