Blue-Anodized Machined Aluminum
Wheelie Bar Wheels with Rubber Tires
When it comes to riding wheelies, the Traxxas wheelie bar offers wild wheels-up excitement for the power hungry enthusiast. Traxxas is now offering an impressive set of blue-anodized machined aluminum wheelie bar wheels with rubber tires. The precision 6061-T6 aluminum wheels feature a stunning blue-anodized finish and they ride on rubber-sealed 5x8mm ball bearings. For controllable and seemingly never-ending wheelies, Traxxas developed a durable, soft compound rubber tire that reduces side-to-side movement for stable, consistent wheelies. The rubber tires also absorb shock to help keep the tires in contact with the ground. The rubber tires are available separately and they also install on the stock nylon wheels.
- Precision machined blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum wheels ride on rubber-sealed ball bearings.
- Rubber tires absorb bumps and keep the tires in contact with the ground.
- The new tires and wheels allow you to hold longer and more controllable wheelies.
- Easily bolts directly onto Traxxasâ€™ wheelie bars.
- Replacement rubber tires are available separately, and they mount on the new aluminum wheels and the stock nylon wheels.
- Great add on companion to Traxxas wheelie bars (part #3678, #4975, and part #5584).
Source : Traxxas