HV MOTOR WINDS
Novak’s HV Brushless Motors with 5mm Shafts are available in four motor winds:
- HV4.5 High-Voltage Brushless Motor with 5mm Shaft is best used for short, high-speed runs (#3524).
- HV5.5 High-Voltage Brushless Motor with 5mm Shaft has superb control, and excels in racing and bashing applications (#3525).
- HV6.5 High-Voltage Brushless Motor with 5mm Shaft is the best all-around-motor with a great balance between power and run time. It also shines in racing and bashing applications (#3526).
- HV7.5 High-Voltage Brushless Motor with 5mm Shaft has incredibly smooth power delivery, making it the easiest to drive, and is recommended for users looking for the longest possible run times (#3527).
HV BRUSHLESS MOTORS WITH 5MM SHAFTS
In addition to its already impressive features, including awesome starting torque, low-speed driveability, and no cogging for smooth acceleration and smooth coasting, the HV Series has been fitted with a rugged 5mm output shaft for maximum resilience and race life. The HV Series is ideal for monster trucks, converted electric 1/8-scale vehicles and vehicles requiring massive power output. Additionally, the motors are sensor-based, so they always know the position of the rotor, which provides excellent starting torque and continuous synchronization for smooth, controlled low-speed driveability and consistent brakes. Simply stated, it means no uncontrolled bursts of power or delays! HV-Series of motors also features a shielded sensor cable with sheathed sensor wires and a completely rebuildable design.
- Ideal for converted electric 1/8-scale vehicles and vehicles requiring massive power output
- Rugged 5mm output shaft for improved reliability
- Shielded sensor cable with sheathed sensor wires
- Compatible with Novak’s Mod 1 Steel Pinion Gears
- Aluminum ribbed end bells for additional cooling and weight reduction
- Completely rebuildable design
- HV Brushless Motor 5mm Upgrade Kit (#5924)
- Improved solder tab system for flexible soldering options
- Easily fits in TraxxasÂ® E-Maxxâ„¢ & TraxxasÂ® E-Revoâ„¢ , KyoshoÂ® Twin Forceâ„¢ and TamiyaÂ® TXTâ„¢ Trucks
- One HV Brushless Motor with 5mm Shaft replaces two 550 brushed motors
- Sensor-based technology for excellent low-speed driveability
- Virtually Maintenance-free
- Specifically designed for R/C vehicles
- Completely enclosed motor
- Provides longer run times and faster top speed compared to stock brushed system
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Excellent low-speed driveability
- No cogging
- Ball bearings
Source : Team Novak