Reedyâ€™s highâ€performance LiPo batteries are now available in a 4800mAh 20C saddle pack configuration for use in 4WD buggies! Designed specifically for installation in Team Associated B44 and other competition level 4WD chassis, this battery is the perfect choice for the racer who wants to enjoy the power, run time, and durability advantage of LiPo batteries. Its compact size and high capacity make it the natural fit for most saddleâ€pack vehicles.
For maximum power and minimum resistance, Reedyâ€™s saddleâ€pack LiPo battery comes equipped with heavyâ€duty 12AWG wires with no plug so that any favorite plug can be installed.
Reedy LiPo batteries offer many advantages over traditional NiMH batteries:
- Up to 30% longer runtime than NiMH batteries of equal capacity
- Lighter than NiMH batteries of equal capacity
- No limit to the number of consecutive uses
- Improved cell efficiency results in less energy lost as heat and greater power output
- Battery can be charged well in advance of use with no loss in performance
- Reduced maintenance
- Longer lifespan (up to 10 times!) reduces battery costs
- Balancing connector included â€ no complicated wiring required!
- Length: 68mm (x2)
- Width: 44.0mm (x2)
- Height: 24mm (x2)
- Weight: 282g
- Discharge: 96A continuous, 120Aâ€144A burst
- Passes UN T1â€T8 testing
Source : Team Associated