Available in Jun 2008
The speed and power of the SIRIO 09 engine is brought to another new category. Belt 4WD and 2-speed A/T deliver breathtaking speed.
Get the full GP1/12 racing experience!!
Shock waves were felt around the model racing world with the debut of the KYOSHO Mini Inferno 09 mounted with SIRIO 09 engine. The performance of the world’s greatest engine brand â€˜SIRIO’ is now locked and loaded on the ultimate 1/12 scale on-road racing machine. The 4WD and 2-speed A/T maximizes the engine’s power and the front one-way unit on the powertrain combines with the suspension to set the pace in speed and performance. Comprehensive chassis design follows a â€˜simple is best’ philosophy so no difficult settings or adjustments are needed to experience the best performance this machine has to offer. With many years of proven racing experience, KYOSHO has produced a â€˜setting-free’ model that allows you to focus on enjoying the high-speed performance this machine has to offer. As an ideal introduction to GP car racing or as a second car, the compact 1/12 scale racing machine with SIRIO 09 engine promises a racing experience like no other!
- Advanced chassis sets the platform for a new 1/12 scale GP racing car category!
- 2-belt drive 4WD + one-way front unit create an awesome racing combination.
- SIRIO 09 engine, clutch, manifold and tuned muffler are included as standard features.
- 2-speed A/T unit equipped as standard.
- Rear ball differential is also a standard feature.
- Main chassis made from 17S grade Duralumin and realizes superior heat dissipation plus optimal strength and rigidity.
- Compatible with same standard size servos as used in the PureTen series.
- Features top racing class brake unit as used in the V-ONE series.
- Includes AAA-size battery box with BEC connector for receiver.
- Compatible with the same Ni-MH battery pack for receiver as included in the Mini Inferno 09.
- Aerodynamic body extracts max speed.
- Full ball bearing specifications include a total of 14 ball bearings.
- Includes special 8-spoke wheel design with tires pre-mounted and glued.
Newly developed rear axle and support section moves with the suspension stroke to produce superior control characteristics.
Special spiral springs on the king pin and coil suspension system deliver sharp cornering performance.
Specially designed 38cc fuel tank with duplo filter similar to high-end racing machines promises stable and reliable fuel flow.
Source : Kyosho