With Schumacher USA and Speed Passion you can now hit the competition where it hurts, and save your wallet at the same time! Introducing the new Gran Turismo â€œLPFâ€ (Low profile) ESC. The LPF is your solution to ever tighter installations in 12th scale, touring car and 4WD buggies. All the same features and functions (including the famous ultra-smooth throttle response) that have made the original GT a hit worldwide, are now available a smaller package. The LPF is a perfect match for any 12th scale, Stock or Super Stock touring car, or any offroad racer. The low profile heat sink to fits into the tightest locations and when combined with the INCLUDED handheld programming box, you have all the adjustability and advantages of the GT in a smaller package.
The LPF runs sensored or sensorless, brushless or brushed, and just like the original GT, uses â€œHybrid Driveâ€ to give you the best of all worlds with BOTH smooth sensored starts AND the unequalled power and efficiency of sensorless running at the same time. Timing advance is adjustable with ANY motor (sensored or sensorless) for a true edge on the competition that Speed Passion brought to you FIRST. Racer inspired compact dimensions, an extensive features list and the same ultra smooth throttle response as the original GT makes the LPF THE ESC for almost any modern RC application.
Speed Passion GranTourismo LPF ESC Specs:
- Footprint: 44mm x 31.5mm
- Overall: 44mm x 36mm x 18.5mm
- Weight: 39g (no wires)
- 4-8cell NiMH/2-3cell Lipo
- BEC output: 6v/2A
- Pocket size hand held programming box INCLUDED!
- Sensored BL/Sensorless BL/Brushed motor operation
- Adjustable timing advance â€“ even in sensored mode! (â€œHybrid Driveâ€)
- Lipo cutoff voltages
- Multiple drag brake settings
- â€œDRRSâ€ Response settings for punch/throttle response
- Maximum brake level
- Initial brake level
- Thermal protection modes
- No motor limit for 2WD onroad and 2WD or 4WD offroad applications
- (5.5t motor limit for 4WD onroad only)
Source : Schumacher USA & RC Car Action