AX10 SCORPION ARTR (ALMOST READY-TO-RUN)
- Pre-built version of the award winning AX10 Scorpion Kit. Includes all the aluminum links in anodized orange
- Pre-printed orange XC-1 Body that was specifically designed for competition rock crawling – meets 2.2 class rules.
- Pro-Line M2 Hammers tires are designed to resist side-wall tire rollover and utilizes a super soft M2 compound. Pro-Line Memory Foams allow for greater tire flex, added stability, larger contact patch, and less bounce action.
- Rear axle lockouts prevent hang-ups on the rear axle.
- Heavy duty sintered lockers front and rear
- High clearance lower links installed on the rear to prevent hang-ups on the rocks.
- Matte chrome 8 hole beadlocks with orange rock rings. Re-use your wheel. No messy glue required.
- Complete competition ready kit
- All new axles that feature an improved driveshaft angle and castor as well as class leading steering throw
- Aluminum Chassis plates with a molded nylon skid plate
- Ultra compact and lightweight transmission
- Full time locked four wheel drive
- Full Ball bearings
- Overall gear ratio range from 15:1 to 74:1
- Transmission: 2.6:1; center mounted
- Differentials: Locked style (spool)
- Transmission: Single-speed
- Tires: Pro-Line M2 Hammerâ„¢
- Wheels: Axial 2.2 8 Hole Beadlocks
- Suspension: 3 Link
- Drive Shafts: Universal front and rear
- Wheelbase: 304mm~320mm (12â€~12.6â€)
- Width: 254mm (10â€)
- Height: 156mm (6.125â€)
- Weight: 1588g (3.5 lbs)
- Articulation: 70Â°
- Ground Clearance: 79mm (3.125â€)
Source : Axial Racing