The LRP S10 Blast TC makes a perfect start into your racing career possible.
With the possibility of upgrades, the car grows with your requirements and is designed for both beginners and racers.
The S10 Blast TC comes with the already approved components of the S10 Blast Offroad line like CVDs in front, adjustable turnbuckles, anti-roll bars front and rear, voluminous „Big- Bore“ shock absorbers, shaft drive train and even more first-class features.
Compared to the S10 Offroad cars, the S10 Blast TC comes with a single-part chassis and without a slipper. The slipper is not needed in Onroad cars and we save extra weight without it. You can mount every commercial 1/10 touring car bodies and wheels, so that the S10 Blast TC is exactly adaptable for the needs in the 1/10 touring car scene and has all the features a real race car has.
Many option parts are available for the S10 Blast TC. According to your requirements and wishes, you can pimp your S10 TC with the Standard-, Sport- or Pro-Tuning Sets.
- Fully adjustable onroad suspension for perfect handling
- Funky airbrush body design, pre-decalised, wind tunnel optimised body shell and high downforce wing
- Special large-volume threaded „Big Bore“ shocks with 4-hole shock pistons for maximum traction on any surface
- Front and rear swaybars included
- Completely built with ball bearings
- Low maintenance and efficient universal drivetrain
- Battery holder prepared for the use with LiPo and NiMH batteries
- Left/right turnbuckles in front and rear
- Blue anodized aluminium suspension arm holder front and rear and motor mount
- High-quality RTR package including high performance 540 size motor, digital LRP speed control, high precision LRP A2-STX Sport II transmitter, charger, longlife LRP rechargeable battery, high-performance LRP steering servo
- The Non-RTR version doesn’t include these components.
- VTEC low-profile onroad tyres with special speedtread on spoke wheels with foam inserts for maximum traction
- CVD driveshafts front
- Robust tub chassis for best protection of the electronic components, perfect weight distribution and easy maintenance
- Steel spider differentials front and rear
- Easy to understand and detailed user manual including helpful tips and tricks for beginners.
Special feature of the S10 Blast TC:
The body shell is available in the current design of reigning double European Champion Ronald Völker or in blue/white.
Source : LRP