High-end materials in a nitro competition engine allow for a performance never seen before – just offroad racing in a new dimension!
A new era in nitro engine technology has begun. The LRP ZZ.21C Ceramic sets new benchmarks in the areas of power and fuel consumption. Immediate response, maximum torque over the whole rpm range and a smooth running that you normally only find in much bigger engines, make the new LRP engine a must have for every serious racer.
The LRP ZZ.21C Ceramic has been developed from scratch, profiting from the experience of the LRP Works Team drivers. The result is a true rpm monster.
The new LRP engine convinces in every race situation. It has an unequalled output reserve. Furthermore its fuel consumption is really low. But let us also have a look inside this high-end engine: exclusively selected materials of highest quality and an extremely precise manufacturing process result in an incomparably smooth running. The accuracy of the construction is outstanding. The new crankshaft with diamond-like carbon coating ensures minimum wear and lowest resistance. Other specialties of the new one are the silicone insert and a precision-balance due to a pressed-in tungsten insert.
The new designed engine head is extremely flat, flow optimized and lightweight. Therefore, the centre of gravity is significantly lower compared to other competition engines. The balance of your car will be perfect.
Endless power! The LRP ZZ.21C Ceramic is the answer to your dreams of the ultimate 1/8 offroad power. Today, it is the first choice .21 nitro competition engine.
Maifield takes the US ROAR Nationals title!
US star driver Ryan Maifield takes the title at the prestigious ROAR Nationals again. The performance of the new LRP ZZ.21C Ceramic convinces in every race situation and powers Ryan to the victory in the 2011 truggy competition. After a brilliant race, Ryan secures also the second place in the buggy class.
- LRP Factory driver specification: 1:1 Specs of the LRP Factory Team – Power you can barely handle
- 100% LRP Factory Tuned: Instant throttle response, maximum torque over the entire rpm range and high fuel efficiency
- Ceramic ball bearing: Rear ceramic ball bearing for minimal rolling resistance and maximum durability
- DLC coated, precision-balanced crankshaft with silicone insert: Crankshaft with diamond-like car-bon coating for minimal wear, silicone insert and precision-balance due to a pressed-in tungsten insert
- Low-CG engine head: Blue anodized, extremely low engine head mounting with additional holes to lower the centre of gravity
- Thermal protected carburettor: LRP XTEC thermal protected WorksTeam carburettor 15SV-3
- Aluminium carburettor inserts: Flow-optimised aluminium carburettor inserts with 6, 6,5 and 7mm diameter
- 1/8 Buggy & Truggy high-end competition engine
- Worldwide race legal
- LRP WorksTeam glow plug: LRP WorksTeam WT3 Platinum/Iridium Turbo glow plug already in-cluded
- RPM max. 40000
- Cubic capacity .21 (3.49ccm)
- Power 2.92HP
- Class 1/8 Offroad
- Ports 3+1
Source : LRP