#308372 Progressive Spring Set
• New progressive springs 2.2–2.6
• 2.2 soft at the beginning, firmer in middle, 2.6 hard at end
• Black color
• Laser engraved for easy identification
• Sold as a pair
• Individually measured, controlled, inspected and matched to provide identical damping characteristics
• Perfect spring match-ups
• Gives your car predictability and consistency
New progressive springs marked 2.2–2.6 are soft at the beginning of the compression (similar to hardness 2.2) but become harder as the spring is compressed more in the middle, with hardness 2.6 at the end. Black color and laser engraved for easy identification. Set of 2.
Available as a pair, the springs are individually measured, controlled, inspected and matched to provide identical damping characteristics. During the selection process, each spring is compressed in several fine increments and the values are recorded. Each spring is then matched with another spring of identical characteristics. XRAY goes the extra mile to ensure perfect spring match-ups, giving your car the predictability and consistency that you need to help you lead the pack.
Source : XRAY