With the Scorpion XXL VE provides a KYOSHO Readyset of superlatives. Not only the size is impressive, the features speak for themselves. The made of 3mm thick aluminum design and provided with double side stiffening chassis is designed for durability and provides an ideal base for a cool bash sessions or hard race at the track.
To ensure the battery stays where it belongs because the Scorpion XXL VE chassis with a new and intelligent battery holder was equipped. This allows the frame to be customized depending on the battery type. In this way, the battery remains in the wildest action ever in its place and is protected from damage.
The force of extra strong Vortex Seven brushless motor Team Orion is transmitted through a complete ball bearing heavy duty drive train, with an externally adjustable slipper clutch to the rear wheels. Fittingly propulsion is generated by the super sand tires that carry the breathtaking power with a lot of grip on the ground and ensure perfect acceleration.
For the appropriate clearance, even in the most extreme jumps, provide the oversized oil shocks. Longer and thicker than shock of stadium trucks are the Shocks grown any terrain to put away even the hardest blows and provide balanced handling of the model.
Even with the lens makes the Scorpion XXL PU no compromises. The authentic look of a desert buggies with sturdy roll cage, lights and figure completes the overall look of the model. Sufficient cooling of the electronics functioning ventilation channels provide in disguise. And the battery change is not a problem, with only a few simple steps that gave the body comfortably in the ninety degree angle upwards and exposes the inside of the chassis.
Waterproof Electronics makes weatherproof the XXL fun racer. Controller, servo motor and are completely waterproof. The receiver is housed in a water-resistant receiver box. Thus exits are in the most adverse weather conditions, no problem, and the Scorpion XXL VE every season to show what he’s got.
Length: 630 mm Width: 402 mm Height: 244 mm Track (F): 353 mm; trace (h): 331 mm Wheelbase: 452 mm; tires (front / rear): 43/71 mm Gear ratio: 16:1; operating voltage: 2s-4s (7.4 – 14.8 V) weight: 4,400 g; engine: Vortex Seven; remote Control: Syncro KT-201 2.4GHz LCD
• Team Orion LiPo brushless power
• Vortex XXL PU Protect Water Regulator
• Vortex Seven Monster Brushless Motor
• Permanent regulator fan operation
• Overload protection
• High-performance chassis made from 3mm aluminum
• Completely waterproof controller and motor
• Water-resistant receiver box
• 2.4GHz Perfex remote control system Syncro KT-201
• Extra large oil shocks
• Intelligent battery retainer for secure attachment of various cell types
• Deans ® Gold plug-in system
• Fully ball bearing drive train
• True Body with roll cage, lights and figure
• Flip-top body design for easy access to the interior of the vehicle
• Extra Large Sand Super tires
• Adjustable turnbuckles
• 17mm hex hubs
• Extremely rugged heavy-duty drive train
• Externally adjustable slipper clutch
• Gull Wing Design Front
• mid-engine chassis layout
• Fully functional side air channels
• Heavy duty side protection
• Fully equipped with Allen screws
Source : Kyosho