Let you enjoy the wind in your hair blow and enjoy the ride on 2 wheels. For now continues the action really begins. Experience Mini-Z Racing a new generation to discover new possibilities with the Mini-Z Moto Racer.
With the motor racer KYOSHO first time offering a model of the Mini-Z series with 2 wheels instead of 4, and despite the lower number of wheels increases the fascination inherent in this category by itself.
The detailed trim and attractive overall appearance give the bike showcases the charm of a model, but far from it! …
Inside lies HiTech! Equipped with an e-gyro system in the rear, the model is even at slow speeds driving extremely stable and does not fall so easily. Thus, even beginners can easily turn a few minutes your first laps and enjoy the dynamics of the model. The sensitivity setting of the gyro electronics can be comfortable in the new 2.4 GHz FHSS KT-19 remote control can be made. This makes it even easier to adjust the level of intervention by the electronics on their own driving skills. And if it indeed the “fall” comes, appropriately designed by the crash bars, driving can be resumed without manual intervention.
But cruising is not all! For, as the name implies, the bike is a racer and feels equally at home on the track as in the living room. So that the bike can be placed on the track to the limit has the chassis with fully adjustable suspension points. Then the suspension of the front and rear adjustable and the ground clearance can be adjusted. Similarly, the delay can be set on the front wheel to change the steering characteristics of the bike and adapt to the prevailing conditions.
And there’s more to technology in this model! Thus, the operation is extremely convenient for the drive battery to be recharged directly on the remote control. Optionally, the provided with a USB wall charger for the battery packs with a connection to the existing computers are connected. When loading the PC can even have two drive units are charged simultaneously, which leads to even ausgiebigerem fun because the load times can be significantly reduced.
• MC-01 Mini-Z Moto Racer kreiselunterstütztem with rear-wheel drive
• Motherboard with innovative 2.4GHz wireless technology
• High-resolution digital steering servo with coreless motor
• Operation is no conventional quartz
• Infinitely adjustable E-Gyro system for vehicle stabilization
• Fully ball bearing drive train
• Charger connector on the remote control
• Pre-painted motorcycle fairing with all the decorations (Fine Hand Polish)
• Sophisticated front axle with a lot of mechanical grip
• Variable ground clearance
• Adjustable caster angle to adjust the steering behavior
• Up to 40 bikes can be operated simultaneously
• high-grip racing tires
• Driving Ready assembled chassis with 3-channel KT-19 2.4 GHz FHSS remote control
• LiPo charger with USB connector for the battery packs
• Perfect look through detailed body
• Ready-mounted drive with driver electronics and 2.4GHz
• Motorcycle Stand
• KT-19 2.4GHz radio control
• 3.7V 120mAh Li-Po battery
• charger for the battery packs
• USB cable for charging
• Set of tools (tweezers & Allen)
Scale: 1/18, Length: 118mm (depending on the caster angle), width: 41mm, height: 73mm, wheelbase: 85mm (depending on the caster angle) Weight: 85g; drive motor: Coreless, E-Gyro-Motor: Brushless 7.000KV; Wheel diameter: V/32, 7mm H/35, 2mm, wheel width: V / 7,1 mm H11, 3mm; channel: KT-19
Source : Kyosho