JConcepts kicked off the 2012 ROAR Off-Road Nationals with a Finnisher 1/10th truck body for the T4.1 racing truck. The slight cab forward, raked windshield and aggressive stance highlight a performance oriented core. Front chin spoiler, headlight and grill protect the front-end from unwanted up-drafts during flight while the supplied decals stand-out like an 18 wheeler.
Like the ROAR National Champion Hi-Flow SCT body, the T4.1 body has built-in air escape passages which allow the customer to fine-tune the body for maximum outdoor performance. The new body includes the high performance gurney spoiler which increases rear grip and balances the handling characteristics of the aggressively styled body. The Finnisher for the T4.1 is class leading straight out of the package. 1/10th racing is back, JConcepts style.
· Original – JConcepts Finnisher design
· Blended wing / body design
· Includes additional separate gurney spoiler with mounting hardware
· Clear polycarbonate with protective film
· Window masks and Finnisher decal sheet
Source : JConcepts