The Vector K7 is the ultimate power motor at a pocket money price. With this motor, LRP offers World Champion technology for hobby drivers for the first time ever.
Maximum power and longest durability are the attributes of the K7 that incorporates the genes of the Vector X12 World Champion motor. No matter, if touring car, buggy, truggy, monster truck or short course truck – this brushless motor gives that extra power plus to every 1/10 scale R/C car. Due to the LRP PreciSensor system, the motor features smoother response characteristics.
Other top features like oversized ball bearings, dismountable aluminium motor housing, innovative HDS technology and of course the high-power sintered magnet make the Vector K7 the unreachable priceperformance winner.
- Aluminium motor housing: Efficient motor cooling and optimised design
- High-power sintered magnet: High-strength sintered magnet for maximum performance
- HDS technology: High Density Stack for highest power output
- Standard 540 specs: Standard 540 size and weight
- Dismountable: Fully dismountable for cleaning and tuning
- PreciSensor System: Revolutionary precise sensor postitioning for maximum power, best throttle response and highest efficiency
- Oversized ball bearings: Oversized ball bearings for highest performance and durability
- Easysolder design: Heavy copper, multilayer PCB for lowest resistance
- Can be operated with sensored and sensorless speed controls
- RPM 12.580
- Weight 154 g
- kV 1700
- Power 145
- Magnet material Sintered 12.45 mm
- Voltage input 3.7 – 14.8V
- Efficiency 93
- Length 50.2 mm
- Diameter 35.8 mm
- Output shaft 3.17 mm
Source : LRP